GRASAG-UEW Call for Papers for its 6th International Multi-disciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students
Winneba chapter of the Graduate Students’ Association of Ghana (GRASAG-UEW) announces its 6th International Multi-Disciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students
The University of Education, Winneba has since establishment been an excellent hub for leading academic development in education in Ghana and beyond. Among the numerous achievements of the University is the establishment of the Secretariat of the International Multidisciplinary Conference for Postgraduate Students.
The Secretariat organizes annual Research Conferences aimed at sharing ideas and experiences with the purpose of shaping policy and influencing practice across multiple academic fields.
Speaking to the Public Relations Officer Mr. Emmanuel Darko, he said “this year, I am leading the Conference under the theme “Change and digital transformation in the new normal: The role of the postgraduate student” scheduled to take place at the University of Education, Winneba in Ghana from 7th – 9th September, 2022.
The following are the sub-themes for the conference:
- e-learning (mobile learning, online, distance education).
- Science, Technology and Mathematics education for development
- Emerging Technologies in Education
- Adaptation to New Technologies
- Constructive Alignment of Graduate Capabilities
- Rethinking Pedagogies for the 21st Century
- Innovation in ICT Infrastructure
- Pedagogical Innovation in Education
- Framing quality education for equitable learning
- Teacher education for school improvement
- Equity and Inclusivity in Education
- Promoting good health and psychological wellbeing.
- Learning and Teaching with Blended Learning
- Trends and Issues in Education
- Gender Parity, Equity and Balance
Submission of Abstracts
We hereby invite you to submit an abstract of not more than 250 words on any of the above sub-themes for paper presentation and panel discussion.
Please include a brief bio-data detailing the author’s name and institutional affiliation to the Organizing Committee via email@example.com
Format for Abstract Submission
All submissions must be in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman 12-point font, with a left margin of 3 cm and all other margins of 2 cm, in double spacing.
Full-refereed papers and working papers are accepted from prospective presenters.
- Standard Presentation
Standard presentations are face-to-face, classroom-style presentations.
Standard presentations are scheduled for 20 minutes each. Your presentation should be a maximum of 10 minutes, with the remaining 10 minutes allocated for Questions & Answers.
- Virtual Presentation
Virtual presentations are online presentations. It is scheduled for 20 minutes each. Your presentation should be a maximum of 10 minutes, with the remaining 10 minutes allocated for Questions & Answers.
Deadlines for Submission
Abstract: 15th August, 2022
Feedback on Abstracts: 20th August, 2022
Payment of Conference Fee: 30th August, 2022
REGISTRATION AND CONFERENCE FEE
||Face to Face Presenters||250|
Registration Fee for Presenters include:
- E-brochure with abstracts for virtual presenters
- Certificate for presentation
- Participation in panel discussions
- Participation in social network
Additional Benefits for face- to-face presenters include:
- Note Pad and Pens
- Coffee Break
Registration fee for non-presenters include:
- Certificate for Participation
- Coffee Break
Payment of Conference Fee
Local delegates (Ghanaians only) could pay in advance into GRASAG-UEW Bank Account.
Bank Name: Ghana Commercial Bank Limited
Account Name: GRASAG-UEW
Account No: 3051130004584
For further information, please contact:
Mr. Enock Yeng, Secretary: +233(0) 248308616
Mr. Emmanuel Darko: +233(0) 544643882